In 1890, the Five Points School district became part of Ogden City. The city voted to build a bigger school for the elementary students in the area of 3rd Street and Adams Avenue. The new school building cost $16,770. The school grew from three teachers to eight by 1905. In 1919, W. Karl Hopkins, Superintendent of Schools, renamed Five Point School, Lincoln in honor of President Abraham Lincoln.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.