The Quincy school was built at the corner of 26th Street and Quincy Avenue in 1892 at the cost of just over $15,000. The school only went through minor changes including a four room addition in 1912. The school employed a principal and four teachers. In 1939, the Parent-Teacher committee informed the school board of a need for a new school. The site was chosen across from Monroe Park. In 1942, the new Quincy school was dedicated with the architect being Leslie Hodgson.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.