The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd was built in 1874 at 2374 Grant Avenue. It is the oldest building in Ogden with continuous use. It was the gift of the Hammersely family of New York built in the memory of their daughter. The railroad brought religious diversity to the community of Ogden with the emigration of people from the East. The church membership of Good Shepherd grew from 95 members in 1883 to 600 by 1915.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Archived TIFF images were scanned by Kathleen Broeder at 400 dpi with an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner. Digital images were reformatted in Photoshop. JPG and PDF files were then created for general use.