Situated on the southwest corner of Jefferson Ave and 23rd street, the church has been home to many different religions. In 1903 it was home to the Swedish Evangelical Lutheran Church. The following year the church had regular meetings in Swedish and English. By 1906, the building became known as St. Paul German Evangelical Church with Reverend Herman Fleer as pastor. In 1929, the building was sold to the Ogden Japanese Christian Church.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Archived TIFF images were scanned by Kathleen Broeder at 400 dpi with an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner. Digital images were reformatted in Photoshop. JPG and PDF files were then created for general use.