The Ogden Third Ward was established in 1856 at the corner of 22nd and Grant Avenue, when Ogden was divided into four wards by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Chauncey West was chosen as first bishop of the ward. Prominent members of this branch of the LDS church included the David Eccles family, the Farrs, and James Pingree. In 1930, the ward had 818 members.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.