The New Zion Baptist Church is one of the significant churches in Ogden. It evolved from the Wall Avenue Baptist Church which began in Ogden in 1918. By the 1950s the congregation had grown so significantly that a new church was erected at 2935 Lincoln Ave. The new building was dedicated in 1958. This photograph shows only a portion of the congregation in the 1960s.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.