The enrollment at Ogden High School had grown such that by 1909 there was a need for a new building. Fred J. Kiesel donated the land at 25th and Monroe Avenue for the new school. At the cost of $100,000 Leslie Hodgson and Eccles Lumber Company constructed the building. The school became Central Junior High after the new million-dollar Ogden High building was completed in 1936.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.