In the late 1800's Ogden High School enrollment had grown such that by 1909 there was a need for a new building. Fred J. Kiesel donated the land at 25th and Monroe Avenue for the new school. At the cost of $100,000 Leslie Hodgson and Eccles Lumber Company constructed the building. In 1937 a new high school was built, and this school became Central Junior High for a time, and is now James Madison Elementary.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.